I really enjoy making cards. Especially for interesting orders. This time I was making card for musician who is playing cello. The interesting fact is that this girl used to be my classmate for several years.
As you may heard, that while making works in mixed media, you have to make it really catchy and interesting. The person who will look in your work has to watch in it several times to see every small detail. For example in this card the main things are only cell and flowers. However, small chipboards, paper pieces, stamps etc, played really important role to make card look great.
As you may heard, that while making works in mixed media, you have to make it really catchy and interesting. The person who will look in your work has to watch in it several times to see every small detail. For example in this card the main things are only cell and flowers. However, small chipboards, paper pieces, stamps etc, played really important role to make card look great.
Products I used:
Gold embossing powder
Stamps from Aliexpress
Paper - Fabrika Decoru




No comments:
Post a Comment