Thursday, August 30, 2018

First embroidery frame "Follow me"

It is hard to remember when and where I first saw decorated embroidery frame. I got so excited and I just need to try this! So as you may know, that every month Scrapbooking.lv DT has to make inspirational work. Thus this month I want to present you my first embroidery frame "Follow me".






Products I used:
White Gesso DecoArt
Prima 3D mat gel
Prima Modeling Paste Opaque Matte
Prima Sparks acrylic paint - Unicorns Hair
Prima acrylic paint - Metallique Emerald green
Prima acrylic paint - Magic Aqua-Rose
Prima Flowers Heaven sent 2 - Grace
Prima Paper 20x20 cm - Santorini
Background chipboard
Sizzix ThinlitsDie Tribal Words
Distress Crackle Paint: Tarnished Brass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transformation MM. Этап 1

Сегодня хочу поделиться с Вами моей работой для первого этапа в проекте Transformation MM. Честно скажу - это был вызов! В таком маленьком ...